Sunday, February 13, 2011

There is only time for love

Sometimes I think I get lost in the day to day, the coming and going. the losing and finding. In doing so I fail to realize that love is the only thing that really matters in life. I followed a blog for a while at 65redroses.livejournal.com. Eva posted her good bye video about a year ago. This video taught me that while becoming aggravated is natural and a given in life, time is of the essence. She taught me that there is only now, so say what you feel and love as much as possible. To do as much as possible, with a sense of urgency.
In a few days I will turn 28. It's time to expand my circle of friends. While I am a friendly person, I generally only socialize with a few people, the rest of my aquaintances saying "Oh someday we will have to do....." But then life goes on, and I don't or the person and I don't. I want this to be the year I expand my life. Go out more often, resisting my urge to give in and nap on the couch. I also would like to job-search effectively. It's time to move on. For one thing, the uniform I wear to work is ugly and for another, I'm not being my best self by staying in a place where I won't grow.
It's time for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment