Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I should have said No Thanks, or that I am 13

A number calls my house every day. So I decided to pick it up and they tell me I am getting a Boston Globe This Easter. mmKay. Then I have to talk to the supervisor and all of a sudden I am being signed up for a paper that is five dollars a week. Something about the Sunday coupons! I don't even clip coupons, as I can never find anything that I want to use, and am not swift with scissors. I am not even head of the household, really. I am what you would call at times "The only one home in the household." What is it with subscribing people to Newspapers, after telling you that they are sending you the paper this Sunday and to look it over? I probably won't read it. People don't have money these days to just give to newspapers they will not read because they were sneakily signed up for them. And to think I could have just said no to the fact I was over 18 (Actually that would have been so 11 years ago.....but it would have been worth it.) and avoided the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment