Monday, March 21, 2011

A weight lifted

In 2007, I enrolled in a Master's of Science in Education program. I excelled in my classes, all but one, the computer class that was required. I looked it up online, I purchased web addresses, I purchased software, I sent emails for help. But after many years of frustration and also embarrassment that I did not yet complete the class therefore not receiving my master's. I finally called the instructor and explained that I had tried multiple times to finish the website, the final project, but due to my fine motor difficulties, and the fact that I could not easily attend additional classes in order to complete the project, I asked him what he thought I should do. He gave me credit for the course and so, now, finally:
I can say I have a Master's in Education

No comments:

Post a Comment